According to BlindGossip, This rapper-turned-actor has played this role before whenever he has an upcoming reality TV show to promote. Same script but with a different cast.
In his latest role, he plays a cheating husband whose long-suffering wife goes along with his manufactured drama because he has a reality TV show premiering soon, and she’s depending on those paychecks.
This rapper-turned-actor knows his role-playing will result in attention from the low information social media users who watch his show.
The formula is a simple one:
- Fake a relationship with an actress or IG Thot
- Send a tip to a blogger through a family member of close friend
- Provide “receipts” in the form of video or pictures
- Publicly deny cheating on his wife
Profess his love and commitment to his wife and children
- If the above doesn’t work, file for a divorce
- Delay the divorce proceedings until after the season premiere
- Continue to plant fake stories on the blogs after the show airs
- Cancel the divorce proceedings after the season ends
- Wash & repeat the cycle next season