Cierra Bargaineer Was Murdered By Her Baby’s Father, George Anthony Davis, Who Also Murdered Her Father, Cousin, And Friend [DETAILS]

Spread the love

A man suspected in a quadruple homicide that claimed the lives of the mother his child and her pastor father during a shootout at a Detroit gas station turned the gun on himself after being cornered by police in Ohio on Monday afternoon.

Gunfire erupted at the Sunoco gas station in the 2200 block of Fenkell Avenue on Detroit’s northwest side at 8.50am on Monday morning, leaving a man and two women dead.

A second male victim was later found dead inside a home not far away from the first crime scene.

An investigation has identified the suspect as 27-year-old George Anthony Davis, an ex-convict out on parole who may have been suffering from mental health issues.

After spending several hours on the lam and crossed states lines from Michigan into Ohio, Davis was involved in a shootout with police, which ended with the fugitive allegedly shooting himself, reported Fox 2 Detroit. He is in critical condition.

According to investigators, 26-year-old Cierra Bargaineer and her father, Deacon Raphael Hall, were driving a neighbor, 21-year-old Kristen Thomas, to work on Monday morning when they stopped at the Sunoco gas station to fuel up, reported WXYZ.

Bargaineer was in the driver’s seat and Hall was pumping gas outside their silver Dodge Journey when police say Davis approached the vehicle and got into an argument with its occupants.

The verbal dispute took a deadly turn when the 27-year-old allegedly pulled a gun and opened fire. After running out of bullets, police said he went back to his Ford Focus to reload and returned to fire more rounds into the victims.

Ex-con: Davis has been out on parole since 2016, after being convicted in 2011 for receiving a and concealing a stolen vehicle
After shooting the two women inside the vehicle, among them the mother of his two-month-old child, Cierra Bargaineer, and her father, who was a beloved pastor at Citadel of Praise Church, police say Davis fled to a relative’s house in the 15100 block of Faust Avenue.

There, Davis allegedly got into a dispute with his adult male cousin and shot him twice, killing him.

Davis then reportedly swapped his Ford for a blue 2007 Nissan Altima with a temporary license tag. While on the run, Davis made contact with his mother, who implored him to turn himself into the the authorities.

Police launched a manhunt for Davis, describing him as armed and dangerous. The search came to a violent end on Monday afternoon in the area of Interstate 75 and Interstate 280 in Ohio.

According to a police source, Davis’ vehicle broke down and he shot himself after getting into an armed confrontation with police.

Davis has been out on parole since 2016, after being convicted in 2011 for receiving a and concealing a stolen vehicle. His record also includes a 2008 conviction for second-degree home invasion, reported

Davis’ parole was scheduled to end on April 4.

A relative tells that Davis had recently checked himself into a hospital complaining of hallucinations, and that he might have suspected his girlfriend of cheating on him with his cousin.